Terms and Conditions
I. Basic provision
These Terms and Conditions of the Company (after this referred to as the "Business Terms and Conditions") Beo Group International s.r.o. with its registered office in Prague, Czechia, ID: 08595194, entered in the commercial register kept by the Municipal Court in Prague under number 321652 C (after this referred to as "seller") specify mutual rights and obligations of the parties arising in connection with or based on a purchase contract (after this the "purchase contract") concluded between the Seller and another natural person (after this referred to as the "Customer") through the Seller's online store www.dragicka.com (after this referred to as the "Website"), through the interface of the website.
1. Working days - working days from Monday to Friday, except for public holidays.
2. Delivery - means the actual act of delivering goods specified to the Customer through the Supplier.
3. Password - means a string of letters, numbers, or other characters selected by the Customer during the Registration at the website, which is used to secure access to the Customer's account in the online store.
4. Customer - an entity for which services may be provided electronically or with which a Sales Agreement may be concluded per the Terms and Conditions and the law.
5. Customer Account - means an individual panel for each Customer, which the Seller initiates on its behalf after the Customer has completed the Registration and thereby concluded a contract to provide the Customer Account Maintenance service.
6. Registration - means the actual activity performed, which is required for the Customer to use all the website's functions.
7. Website of the store - means the website on which the Seller operates an online store located in the domain www.dragicka.com
8. Goods - means the Product submitted by the Seller through the online store's website, which may be the subject of the purchase contract.
9. Purchase contract - a contract concluded at a distance, under the conditions specified in this document, between the Customer and the Seller.
III. Customer's account
1. Based on the Customer's Registration made in the online store www.dragicka.com, the Customer may access their Customer Account. The Customer may order goods from their Customer Account. The Customer can also order goods without Registration directly from the web interface of the store.
2. For Registration, the Customer should fill in the registration form provided by the Seller on the store's website and send the completed registration form electronically to the Seller by selecting the appropriate function specified in the registration form.
3. When registering in the Customer's account and when ordering goods, the Customer must state all data correctly and truthfully.
4. Access to the Customer Account is secured by a username and password. The Customer is obliged to maintain the confidentiality of the information necessary to access his Customer Account. The Seller is not responsible for any misuse of the Customer Account by third parties.
5. When filling out the registration form, the Customer can read the policies and accept their content by marking the appropriate field in the form.
6. Upon Registration, the Customer may voluntarily agree to the processing of their personal data for marketing purposes by marking the appropriate field of the registration form. In such a case, the Seller clearly informs about collecting the Customer's personal data and about the Seller or the intended recipients of this data.
7. The Customer's consent to the processing of their personal data for marketing purposes does not mean the possibility of concluding an agreement with the Seller on providing the Customer Account service by electronic means. The consent may be revoked at any time by submitting the relevant statement of the Customer to the Seller. The statement can be sent, for example, to the Seller's address via e-mail.
8. After sending the completed registration form, the Customer will immediately receive an e-mail to the e-mail address specified in the registration form as a confirmation of Registration by the Seller. At this time, a contract is concluded to provide the Customer Account service by electronic means. The Customer gains access to the Customer Account and changes made during the Registration of Data.
IV. Ordering and concluding a purchase contract
1. The information contained on the store's website does not represent the offer of the Seller, but only the invitation of customers to submit offers to conclude a purchase contract.
2. The Customer can place orders in the online store 24/7.
3. The Customer orders the goods in the following ways:
a. through his customer account, if he has made a previous registration in the online store,
b. by filling in the order form without Registration
4. When a Customer places an Order through our website, the ordering process comprises four steps:
4.1. Customer selects the desired goods and adds them to their cart.
4.2. Customers can check all items in their shopping cart and add any promo codes they might have. They click the "Checkout" button to proceed to the next step.
4.3. On the "Checkout" page, if Customer has not already done so, they can log in to their user account with their e-mail and password for faster checkout and enter the required customer data for the invoice.
4.4. Here they can add or edit the invoice and delivery details, provide their credit card details for secured payment or redeem a gift voucher, and confirm their acceptance of the conditions that shall apply to the purchase. Also, they can change all the details of your order, check their purchase data, or return to the store website by clicking "Continue Shopping". By clicking "Place Order", the Customer initiates an SSL secure online payment process.
5. When paying by credit card, the order becomes binding, and the Purchase Contract is concluded at the time Customer's credit card is charged.
6. When paying by Gift Card and no additional payment is needed, the order becomes binding, and the Purchase Contract is concluded at the time when the Customer receives the e-mail confirmation of their purchase from the Seller.
7. E-mail confirmation is a statement of the Seller on the acceptance of the offer referred to in Article 4. A purchase contract is concluded upon this.
8. Products in the shopping cart are not reserved.
V. Payment Terms
1. We accept payments by credit card, from the following issuers: Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express, ChinaUnionPay, JCB, Diners, CartesBancaires, and Discover.
2. Please note that your account or credit card will usually be charged in your home currency and that some credit card providers may charge a foreign currency fee.
3. We are not directly involved in the online payment but through a third-party service provider Stripe.
4. Upon completing a transaction, you will be presented with a confirmation screen verifying the transaction details you wish to process. It is your responsibility to verify that all transaction information and other details are correct.
5. We have no liability for transactions that are incorrect because of inaccurate data entry on your behalf or for loss of data or information caused by factors beyond our control.
6. You will receive a confirmation e-mail once the payment has been received by our third-party service provider for secure online payments processing Stripe.
7. Once payment has been made it cannot be canceled. We do not accept any responsibility for refusal or reversal of payments, which shall be a matter between you and your credit card issuer/bank.
VI. Delivery of goods
1. The Seller realizes the delivery in the territory of the European Union, Republic of Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Montenegro.
2. The Seller is obliged to deliver the goods subject to the purchase contract without defects.
3. The ordered Goods are delivered to the address specified by the Customer in the order form.
4. Delivery is provided by Courier - the package will be delivered directly to the Customer's chosen address.
5. Delivery is ensured on working days during regular working hours.
6. The Customer is obliged to check the delivered package in a timely manner and the manner accepted for packages of the given type. In the event of loss or damage to the shipment, the Customer has the right to request a report about such a situation from an employee of the Courier.
7. Under the contract with the Customer, the Seller may send an invitation to the Customer's e-mail address to conduct an after-sales survey. The survey is used to review the position of the transaction. The Customer can fill in the questionnaire voluntarily.
1. Goods sold by the Seller may be covered by a warranty provided by the manufacturer or a distributor.
2. In the case of Goods covered by the warranty, information on the existence and content of the warranty is always provided on the store's website.
3. The Seller provides Delivery of Goods without physical and legal defects. The Seller is liable to the Customer if the Goods have a physical or legal defect (warranty).
4. If the Goods are defective, the Customer may:
a. submit a declaration of a price reduction or withdrawal from the purchase contract unless the Seller immediately and without undue difficulty replace the defective Product with a product without defects or does not eliminate the defect. This restriction does not apply to cases where the Seller has already replaced or repaired the Goods or has not fulfilled the obligation to replace the Goods with a product without defects or to eliminate defects. Instead of eliminating the defect proposed by the Seller, the Customer may request the replacement of the Goods without defects or the replacement of the Goods, unless it would not be possible to bring the goods into conformity in the manner chosen by the Customer or require high costs compared to the method proposed by the Seller. When assessing the excess of costs, the value of the Goods without defects, the type and significance of the defect are taken into account, and the problems that the Customer would otherwise exhibit are taken into account.
b. request the replacement of a defective product with a product without defects or the elimination of a defect. The Seller is obliged to replace the defective Goods with the Goods without defects or eliminate the defect within a reasonable period without unnecessary difficulties to the Customer.
5. The Seller may refuse to comply with the Customer's requirements if it is not possible to bring the defective goods into conformity with the contract in the manner chosen by the Customer or if this would require excessive costs compared to other possible ways of complying with the purchase contract. The Seller shall bear the costs of repair or replacement.
6. The Customer who exercises the rights under warranty is obliged to deliver the defective item to the Seller's address.
7. All complaints concerning the Goods or the implementation of the Purchase Agreement may be submitted by the Customer in writing and sent to the Seller's address: email@example.com within 14 days from the date of submission of the application containing the complaint; the Seller shall respond to the complaint about the Goods or complaints related to the implementation of the Purchase Agreement notified by the Customer.
8. The Customer may file a complaint with the Seller in connection with the free services provided by the Seller electronically. Complaints can be submitted in electronic form and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Customer should describe the problem in the complaint. The Seller shall assess the complaints without delay, but no later than within 14 days, and provide the Customer with a response.
VIII. Withdrawal from the purchase contract
1. The Customer is legally entitled to withdraw from the contract concluded via the Internet without giving a reason within 14 days of delivery of the goods. This also applies to purchases in physical stores.
2. If the Customer wants to exercise this right, it is necessary to notify the Seller of its decision to withdraw from the contract within the specified period. The most suitable option is to contact the Seller by e-mail at email@example.com.
3. If the Customer withdraws from the contract, the Seller will return the purchase price of the goods. In the event of withdrawal within 14 days of delivery of the goods, the Customer is also entitled to reimbursement of costs for delivery of goods in the amount corresponding to the cheapest offered method of delivery of goods. In the event of a later withdrawal from the contract, the Seller will pay only the purchase price of the goods. The Seller will return the stated funds without delay, no later than within 14 days from the withdrawal date. However, following the law, it is possible to wait for the payment until the goods are returned to the Seller. The exact means of payment will be used for payment as when paying the purchase price by the Customer unless the parties agree otherwise.
4. The goods must be sent immediately, but no later than 14 days from the withdrawal date, to the address Beo Group International s.r.o., Počernicka 63, 10800 Prague. If in connection with the conclusion of the contract, the Seller sends the Customer additional goods free of charge ("gift"), it is necessary to return the gift as well. In this case, the costs associated with returning the goods are paid by the Customer.
5. The Seller would like to point out that the Customer is legally responsible for reducing the value of the goods as a result of handling the goods in a manner other than necessary to become familiar with the nature, properties, and functionality of the goods (e.g., the Customer used a product only once). Furthermore, the Customer is not entitled to withdraw from the contract for goods manufactured according to special requirements or for goods adapted to personal needs (e.g., in the case of engraved packaging) and goods that have been removed from the sealed packaging and which cannot be returned for hygienic reasons (e.g., opening of cosmetics and other goods that come into direct contact with the skin).
IX. Unpaid services
1. The Seller provides Clients with free electronic services 7 days a week, 24 hours a day:
a. Contact form;
c. Customer account management;
2. The Seller reserves the right to choose and change the type, form, time and method of granting access to selected services, which will inform Customers in a manner corresponding to the change in the Rules.
3. The Contact Form service consists of sending a message to the Seller via a form located on the store's website.
4. Withdrawal from the free service The contact form is possible at any time and consists of stopping sending questions to the Seller.
5. The Newsletter service can be used by any Customer who enters their e-mail address via the registration form provided by the Seller on the store's website. After sending the completed registration form, the contract for the provision of the Newsletter service is concluded electronically.
6. The Newsletter service sends an electronic message containing information about new products or services in the Seller's offer to an e-mail address. The Seller sends the Newsletter to all clients who have signed.
7. Each Newsletter addressed to the affected Clients contains information about the sender, filled in "subject" areas, stating the content of the shipment and information on the possibility and manner of withdrawal from the free newsletter service.
8. The Customer may unsubscribe from the subscription at any time via the link provided in each e-mail sent within the Newsletter service or by deactivating the relevant field in the Customer Account.
9. The Client Account service is available after Registration under the conditions described in the Rules. It consists of providing the Customer with a dedicated panel within the Online Store, which allows the Customer to change the data provided during registration and monitor order status and history orders that have already been completed.
10. A registered customer may submit a request to delete the Seller's Customer Account; however, if the Customer requests the Seller to delete the Customer's account, it may be deleted within 14 days of the request.
11. The Seller is entitled to block access to the Customer Account and free services if the Customer acts at the expense of the Seller or other Customers, violation of the provisions of law or the conditions of the Rules by the Customer and is justified by security reasons when blocking access to the Customer Account and complimentary services. In particular, a customer who violates the security of a store's website or other hacking activities. Blocking access to the Customer Account and free services for the above reasons takes the time necessary to resolve the issue that is the basis for blocking access to the Customer Account and complimentary services.
X. Other rights and obligations of the contracting parties
1. The Customer acquires ownership of the goods by paying the total purchase price of the goods.
2. The handling of consumer complaints is provided by the Seller via the electronic address firstname.lastname@example.org. The Seller shall send information on the settlement of the Customer's complaint to the Customer's electronic address.
XI. Final Provisions
1. The Seller is responsible for the non-performance or incorrect performance of the contract.
2. The content of these Rules may be recorded by printing, saving on media, or downloading at any time from the website of the online store.
3. In the event of a dispute arising from the conclusion of the purchase contract, the parties try to resolve the matter peacefully. The law applicable to the settlement of disputes arising from these regulations is Czech law.
4. The Seller reserves the right to change these Rules. All orders accepted by the Seller for execution before the date of entry into force of the new regulation are executed based on implementing regulations valid on the day of ordering by the Customer. The change to the Rules will take effect within 7 days from the date of publication on the Store's Website. The Seller is obliged to inform the Customer 7 days before the entry into force of the new regulation about changes to the Rules via e-mail containing a link to the wording of the amended regulation. If the Client does not accept the new content of the Rules, he is obliged to notify the Seller of this fact, which leads to the termination of the contract.
These Terms & Conditions are valid and effective from April 4th, 2022.